Conbar® for Rope Forming
Conbar® rope forming is impressive based on its ingenuity. Each rope is accurately metered in terms of volume. The system is very flexible and is suitable for a wide range of applications and a multitude of different materials such as:
- Pectin or agar jelly
- All types of fruit materials
- All types of fat materials
- Soft candy masses such as caramel, fudge, fondant, toffee, coconut masses
- Nougat cream
The molded product ropes can be placed directly on a conveyor belt or continuous biscuit strips.
Rope speeds up to 8.0 m/min are possible depending on the material.
Conbar® slab formers can be supplied with a patented "forming comb" and are then outstandingly suited for the direct rope forming.
The advantages of the Conbar princible still apply
- Automatic pre-cooling of the mass
- Pressureless forming
- Accurate product size and weight across the full working width
- High working speeds
- Simple change of the "comb"
The relevant cooking equipment is available in the range of products supplied by our subsidiary company CHOCOTECH.