Turbotemper® e Typ TE/TE D
The Turbotemper®e top brought clarity to the physical occurrences during the "Tempering" and disputes many of the previously known opinions.
The Turbotemper®e top proves its exceptional tempering quality not only with pure cocoa butter chocolates, but also chocolates with a high percentage of milk fat or cocoa butter equivalents (CBE's). Even pure cocoa butter can be successfully pre-crystallized.
Characteristics of the Turbotemper®e
- Increased shelf life and exceptional gloss due to presence of a very high proportion of stable beta V crystals
- Improved heat resistance of chocolate
- Lower viscosity as a result of 2-3 ºC (3-5 ºF) higher operating temperatures
- Constant degree of temper, even with varying chocolate infeed temperatures or throughputs
- Uniform hollow good shells, reduced breakage and thinner, pinhole free chocolate coating
- Improved contraction for easier demoulding and less mould cleaning
- Quickest solidification during the cooling process (post crystallization)
Advantages of the Turbotemper®e
- Better temper quality through accelerated crystal formation and absolutely homogeneous crystal distribution due to the new "Mäander" double scraper (patented)
- Accelerated cooling and pre-crystallisation because there is less volume of chocolate in each of the plates and because the "first-in/first-out" route for the chocolate is guaranteed
- Greater economy through an increased tempering throughput made possible by the new design double channel cooling plates (patented)
- High percentage of uniform, stable beta crystals formed in the crystallisation stage, thanks to the uniformity of temperature of the cooling surfaces (patented). The temperature is automatically adjusted according to the chocolate throughput
- More accurate chocolate temperature control by measuring the temperature in an annular gap (patented)
- High degree of user comfort, extensive data availability such as Tempermeter curves and preventative maintenance advice possible, upon request, by means of a Touchscreen PC
- Hygienic design
- Low energy demand by efficient technology using energy saving components (e.g. IE3 motors)
Alternative versions and specifications
Standard Turbotemper® from 100 to 18,000 kg/h
with built-in de-crystallisation stage. It heats or cools the chocolate to a constant temperature of 45° C. For tempering at output rates from 100 to 7,000 kg/h.
The new touchscreen PC-control offers high operating comfort, such as brief operating instructions of the Turbotemper®, data for preventative maintenance and long time data management of temper curves from our automatic Tempermeter "Tempergraph".