Fondamat® Glazing Systems
SOLLICH has a range of specially developed enrobing and drying lines for all traditional sugar glazes for full or half coating of pastries, cakes or fruit. The Fondamat® lines are available in machine widths from 620 to 1300 mm. Particularly noteworthy are our multi-colour glazing machines using 2 or 3 different colours simultaneously.
- hygienic design, all parts coming into contact with the product are made from stainless steel to maximise cleanliness and ease of cleaning
- for machine widths from 620 mm to 1300 mm
- multi-coloured glazing option, using 2 or 3 different colours simultaneously
- coating can be applied overall or just from above
- wire belt washing device
- sprinkling and decorating devices
- turn-over devices for half-coated products
- a patented vaporizing system to maintain the flowability of fondant at a constant level
- simultaneous coating with several colours in a single machine
While compound coatings or fondant coatings are set by cooling in our Thermo-Flow® cooling tunnels, sugar glazes with their high water content need to undergo a drying process after enrobing.
SOLLICH has developed hygienically designed high-performance “drying tunnels” for this purpose. The glazed products are conveyed on metal wire mesh belts through the multi-zoned drying tunnel and dried by means of hot air. The air may be heated electrically or with steam. If desired, electrical infra-red heating may also be installed. The drying temperature can be regulated. Humidity is automatically extracted from the drying air.